How to move SourceAnywhere database to another server?
To move SourceAnywhere database to another server, please follow the steps below:
1. Stop SourceAnywhere Service.
2. Backup SourceAnywhere database in the SQL Server on the old server. How to Back Up a Database
3. Restore SourceAnywhere database into the SQL Server on the new server. How to restore a Database Backup
4. Update the SQL Server Connection info in SourceAnywhere Service Configurator. If clicking on Apply and no message popping up, it indicates the database connection was success. Details
5. Start SourceAnywhere Service.